Town Square (Las Vegas)
Latitude and Longitude:
Las Vegas Boulevard South |
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
|Opening date||November 14, 2007|
|Management||Fairbourne Properties, LLC|
|Owner||Plant Holdings North America, Inc.|
|Architect||Development Design Group|
Alan J. Mayer Architect
Marnell Corrao Associates
|No. of stores and services||125+|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||1,200,000 sq ft (110,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||2-3|
|Website||Town Square Las Vegas|
Town Square Las Vegas is an open-air shopping, dining, office, and entertainment center  development on 93 acres (38 ha)  in Enterprise, Nevada on Las Vegas Boulevard. Town Square is owned by Plant Holdings North America, Inc. with TSLV LLC and managed by Fairbourne Properties, LLC, and encompasses 1.2 million square feet (110,000 m2) of retail and 352,000 square feet (32,700 m2) of office space.   The center opened on November 14, 2007. 
Ground was broken in May 2005  by Marnell Corrao Associates, the project contractor.  Town Square was designed by Development Design Group, Alan J. Mayer Architect and Marnell Corrao.  Town Square's southeastern portion was previously occupied by the Vacation Village hotel and casino. 
The complex includes 26 buildings featuring 79 different facades depicting old-world and contemporary architecture from around the world. It also includes a 9,000 sq ft (840 m2) Children's Park,   6,500 sq ft Town Square Park and the 12,000 sq ft natural grass park called The Green at Town Square.
Town Square features more than 120 stores, including H&M, Apple, Guitar Center, Victoria's Secret, Abercrombie & Fitch, Sephora, and Lucky Brand Jeans, as well as anchors The Container Store and Whole Foods Market, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th and LOOK Style Society. Also included is a Raider Image team store for the soon to be Las Vegas Raiders. 
An 18- screen AMC Theatres movie theater, 37,000 sf ft GameWorks, and over 20 restaurants; including Yard House, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Tommy Bahama, California Pizza Kitchen, Brio Tuscan Grille and Blue Martini Lounge complete the center.
Town Square Las Vegas host nearly 70 different community events annually, including their signature Hop & Shop Easter Festival, Movies in the Square, Town Scary Halloween, and Santa's Arrival Parade.
On February 3, 2018, the soon to be Las Vegas Raiders opened a 7,500-square-foot stadium preview center at Town Square, featuring interactive exhibits and team memorabilia, with plans for simulations of views from individual seats and a large-scale stadium model. 
- "Vegas visitors hit bull's eye with new Arrow". USA Today. 2007-11-08. Archived from the original on 2011-07-14. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- "Construction begins on Town Square". Las Vegas Review-Journal. 2006-05-21. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- "Town Square Las Vegas". Archived from the original on 2008-09-07. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- Shubinksi, Jennifer. "Town Square is for real south of Mandalay". In Business Las Vegas. Archived from the original on 2006-05-19. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- "KVBC news at Noon". KVBC. 2007-11-12.
- "Turnberry Town Square". Architecture Studies Library. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- Curtis, Anthony (2007-11-04). "Town Square grand opening set". The Honolulu Advertiser. Retrieved 2015-10-10.
- "The Raider Image Town Square Opens In Las Vegas". Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Silver and black history: Stadium preview center in Vegas filled with Raiders memorabilia". LasVegasSun.com. 2018-02-03. Retrieved 2018-02-03.