List of metropolitan areas in Georgia (U.S. state)
The U.S. Census Bureau lists fourteen metropolitan areas ( Metropolitan Statistical Areas) and four trading areas ( Combined Statistical Areas) in the U.S. state of Georgia. The tables below include the Census Bureau's most recent population estimate (2019; released April 2020).  
|Rank||Metropolitan Area||Population, est. 2019|
|Rank||Combined Statistical Area||Population, est. 2019|
|1||Atlanta–Athens–Clarke County–Sandy Springs (GA-AL)||6,853,392|
|3||Columbus–Phenix City (AL)–Auburn (AL)–Opelika (AL)||485,590|
- Table of United States Metropolitan Statistical Areas
- Table of United States Combined Statistical Areas
- Georgia statistical areas
- "Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas Population Totals and Components of Change: 2010-2019". United States Census Bureau, Population Division. April 2019. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- "Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas Population Totals and Components of Change: 2010-2019". United States Census Bureau, Population Division. March 26, 2020. Retrieved April 26, 2020.