Mililani Mauka, Hawaii
Latitude and Longitude:
|• Total||4.0 sq mi (10.3 km2)|
|• Land||4.0 sq mi (10.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||880 ft (270 m)|
|• Density||5,300/sq mi (2,000/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-10 ( Hawaii-Aleutian)|
Mililani Mauka is a planned community adjacent to Mililani Town, both situated about 10 miles (16 km) northwest of the center of Honolulu. Ground was broken for Mililani Mauka on April 6, 1990, east of Interstate H-2 from Mililani Town. The first homeowners moved into Mauka in 1992. The community is the future site of the Oahu Arts Center.
Mililani Mauka is located at United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 4.0 square miles (10.3 km2), all land.  Mililani Mauka lies within the ʻEwa Moku on Oʻahu, more specifically the Waipiʻo Ahupuaʻa. (21.4756, -157.9947). According to the
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Mililani Mauka CDP, Hawaii". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Maililani Mauka CDP, Hawaii". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- Julie Stewart Williams, From The Mountains To The Sea Early Hawaiian Life (Kamehameha Schools Press, 1997), 9.
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Mililani Mauka CDP, HI" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-10-10. - Compare this to locations of schools and universities.
"Home". Mililani Mauka Elementary School. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
95-1111 Makaikai Street Mililani, HI 96789
"Home". Mililani ʻIke Elementary School. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
95-1330 Lehiwa Drive Mililani, HI 96789
- , Mililani Middle School website, retrieved on April 9, 2018. "95-1140 LEHIWA DRIVE | MILILANI, HI 96789"