|Broadcast area||Central Florida|
|Branding||WUCF 89.9 FM|
|Slogan||Jazz and More|
( HD Radio)
|First air date||January 30, 1978|
HD2: Soft AC "Central Florida Classics"
5,600 watts vert
|HAAT||145 meters (476 ft)|
Latitude and Longitude:
|Call sign meaning||W University of Central Florida|
|Former call signs||WFTU-FM (1978–1979)|
National Public Radio|
Public Radio International
|Owner||University of Central Florida|
WUCF-FM (89.9 MHz) is a listener-supported radio station of the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida, United States.  The station is one of Central Florida's two NPR member stations, along with WMFE-FM. 
WUCF-FM is co-owned and operated by the University of Central Florida. 
The station broadcasts a 24-hour schedule of jazz and blues music along with news programming from broadcast studios on the main campus of UCF. The station is a part of the University of Central Florida College of Arts and Humanities and employs several university students.
In addition to its own line-up of jazz programming blocks, the station airs syndicated jazz music programming from National Public Radio and other distributors including Jazz Inspired, Jazz Profiles, JazzWorks and Jazz Night In America. The station also airs reruns of news programs Metro Center Outlook and Global Perspectives from its sister channel WUCF-TV.  Since 2002, WUCF has hosted the syndicated blues rock program Smokestack Lightnin'. 
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 2009 (PDF). 2009. p. D-144. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- http://wucf.org/aboutwucf.htm About WUCF-FM
- "PBS to play on WUCF in Orlando". Orlando Sentinel. 2011-05-26. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "WUCF 89.9 FM Schedule". WUCF-FM. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "History". Smokestack Lightnin'. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WUCF
- Radio-Locator information on WUCF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WUCF
|This article about a radio station in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|