List of most expensive buildings
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015)
The inclusion or exclusion of items from this list or length of this list is disputed.
In the following, a building is defined as a structure with a roof and walls that stands permanently in one place. Airports are excluded as their construction cost includes runways and systems; however, terminal buildings are included in the list.
- List of megaprojects
- List of largest buildings in the world
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- List of largest hotels in the world
- "ITER disputes DOE's cost estimate of fusion project". Physics Today. 2018. doi: 10.1063/PT.6.2.20180416a.
- Wainwright, Oliver (23 October 2012). "Mecca's mega architecture casts shadow over hajj" – via The Guardian.
- "Mochovce new-build project receives loan boost : New Nuclear - World Nuclear News". www.world-nuclear-news.org. Retrieved 5 January 2021.
- Željava Air Base
- Brinson, Will (27 March 2018). "NFL Reportedly Raising Debt Limit on Rams Stadium after L.A. Project nears $5B Price Tag". Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- The 10 most expensive buildings in the world
- Wainwright, Oliver (15 November 2013). "All hail the mothership: Norman Foster's $5bn Apple HQ revealed". The Guardian.
- - Apple Campus 2 cost 5 billion Projects: Foster and Partners
- "Resorts World Sentosa: Singapore Buildings - e-architect". 20 July 2010.
- Cohen, Muhammad. "Wynn Opens Extravagant $4.2B Palace In Slumping Macau". Forbes. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- "The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Arquitectonica". 25 October 2010.
- "One World Trade Center Will Cost $3.8 Billion, Making It The Most Expensive Building In The World". 31 January 2012 – via Huff Post.
- "svd.se/nya-karolinska-tio-miljarder-kronor-dyrare-att-bygga". Svenska Dagbladet.
- "Algeria set to finally open world's 3rd largest mosque built at a cost of $2 bln".
- New Children's Hospital
- Horgan-Jones, Jack (8 April 2021). "Contractor BAM suing national children's hospital board in €20m costs dispute". The Irish Times. Retrieved 19 June 2021.
- "«Газпром» раскрыл стоимость строительства самого высокого здания Европы". РБК Недвижимость (in Russian). Retrieved 25 December 2020.
- eub2. "ECB's new building to cost more than expected, says official — EUbusiness.com - EU news, business and politics".
- Termoelektrarna Šoštanj blok 6
- Burj Dubai cost $1.5bn to build
- "Building Permits at Electric Avenue, McCarran, NV, 89434".
- Anonymous (25 February 2019). "A new development in Helsinki". investEU - European Commission. Retrieved 25 December 2020.
- "Mall of Tripla, Pasila - Home". malloftripla.fi. Retrieved 25 December 2020.
- New York University. 12 April 2019
https://www.nyu.edu/about/university-initiatives/academic-space-projects/181-mercer-street/background/faqs.html#:~:text=How%20much%20will%20181%20Mercer,is%20projected%20at%20%241.285%20billion. Retrieved 3 March 2022. Check date values in:
|access-date=( help); Missing or empty
- "Singapore's $1.3 billion airport expansion is half botanical garden, half mega-mall". Fast Company. 12 April 2019. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Parliament House, Canberra
- "Fennovoiman hinta noussut jo 6,5–7 miljardiin euroon". Maaseudun Tulevaisuus (in Finnish). Retrieved 13 January 2019.