Nevada State Route 612
SR 612 highlighted in red
|Maintained by NDOT|
|Length||9.417 mi  (15.155 km)|
|South end||SR 593 at Paradise– Whitney line|
|North end||SR 604 in Sunrise Manor|
State Route 612 (SR 612) is a state highway in Clark County, Nevada. It comprises about 9.4 miles (15.1 km) of the major north–south section line arterial Nellis Boulevard in the eastern Las Vegas Valley.
State Route 612 begins at the intersection of Nellis Boulevard and Tropicana Avenue ( SR 593) on the border of unincorporated communities of Paradise and Whitney. From there, the route heads north along Nellis Boulevard north as it travels through the Las Vegas area, entering the unincorporated town of Sunrise Manor and briefly forming the easternmost border of the city of Las Vegas. The state highway comes to an end at the intersection of Nellis Boulevard and Las Vegas Boulevard ( SR 604) near Nellis Air Force Base.  
SR 612, as Nellis Boulevard, passes by many retail businesses as well as residential neighborhoods. It is one of the major north–south roadways in Sunrise Manor. 
This section contains a table that is missing mileposts for one or more junctions.
|Location  [note 1]||mi||km||Destinations||Notes|
|Paradise– Whitney line||Tropicana Avenue ( SR 593)|
|Paradise– Sunrise Manor line||Boulder Highway ( SR 582)|
|Flamingo Road ( SR 592)|
|Sunrise Manor||Sahara Avenue||Former SR 589|
|Las Vegas– Sunrise Manor line||SR 159 (Charleston Boulevard)|
|Sunrise Manor||SR 147 (Lake Mead Boulevard)|
|SR 574 (Cheyenne Avenue)|
|SR 604 ( Las Vegas Boulevard)||Former US 91/ US 93|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Except for "Las Vegas", all locations listed are unincorporated townships in the urban Las Vegas area.
RTC Transit Route 115 functions on this road.
- Nevada Department of Transportation (January 2017). "State Maintained Highways of Nevada: Descriptions and Maps". Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- Las Vegas Valley Jurisdictional Boundary Map (PDF) (Map). Clark County Comprehensive Planning. 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 July 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Google (26 July 2011). "Overview of SR 612" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Nevada State Maintained Highways: Descriptions, Index and Maps. Nevada Department of Transportation. January 2001. p. 99.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nevada State Route 612.|