Nevada State Route 610
SR 610 highlighted in red
|Maintained by NDOT|
|Length||2.370 mi  (3.814 km)|
|South end||SR 604 in Sunrise Manor|
|North end||I‑15 / US 93 in North Las Vegas|
State Route 610 begins at the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard North ( SR 604) and Lamb Boulevard in the unincorporated township of Sunrise Manor. From there, it follows Lamb Boulevard northward, passing through mostly residential neighborhoods. The route eventually enters the city of North Las Vegas and passes by some industrial businesses. The SR 610 designation ends at the Lamb Boulevard interchange with Interstate 15 (I-15) and U.S. Route 93 (US 93).   
By 1968, the I-15 under construction in Nevada had a terminus at the Lamb Boulevard interchange. Freeway traffic to the north of Las Vegas transitioned from the Interstate to the old highways on Las Vegas Boulevard (U.S. Routes 91 and 93) by way of Lamb Boulevard.  The Interstate access along Lamb Boulevard was no longer a major through movement by 1972, as I-15 was completed further south into the urban core of Las Vegas by that time. 
This section contains a table that is missing mileposts for one or more junctions.
|Sunrise Manor||SR 604 ( Las Vegas Boulevard)||Southern terminus; former US 91/US 93|
|North Las Vegas– Sunrise Manor line||SR 573 (Craig Road)|
|North Las Vegas||I‑15 / US 93 – Los Angeles, Ely, Salt Lake City||Interchange; northern terminus; I-15 exit 50|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
Note: "Sunrise Manor" is an unincorporated community in the urban Las Vegas area.
RTC Transit Route 203 functions on this road.
- Nevada Department of Transportation (January 2017). "State Maintained Highways of Nevada: Descriptions and Maps". Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- Las Vegas Valley Jurisdictional Boundary Map (PDF) (Map). Clark County Comprehensive Planning. 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 July 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Google (26 July 2011). "Overview of SR 610" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map). Nevada Department of Highways. 1968. Las Vegas Region inset. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map). Nevada Department of Highways. 1972. Las Vegas Region inset. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Nevada State Maintained Highways: Descriptions, Index and Maps. Nevada Department of Transportation. January 2001. p. 99.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nevada State Route 610.|