White and European people in Hawaii
|294,102 (24.7%) (2010)|
|Regions with significant populations|
|Hawaii (Big Island)||31% |
|Christianity, Judaism, Atheism|
White Americans in Hawaii, also known as Haole, are of European descent. They form 24.7% of the population according to the 2010 United States Census. There are around 294,102 White people in Hawaii. Including people with two or more races, The number of people with white ancestry are 476,162 or 39.3%, meaning that around 14.6% of the white population is mixed race. 
White-Americans began arriving in Hawaii in the 18th century.
- Neil Abercrombie, the seventh Governor of Hawaii from 2010 to 2014.
- Alexander Adams, a Scotsman who served in the British Royal Navy and then came to the Hawaiian islands and served in the navy of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- Linda Lingle, the sixth Governor of Hawaii from 2002 until 2010.
- European Americans
- Greeks in Hawaii
- Spanish immigration to Hawaii
- Portuguese immigration to Hawaii
|This Hawaiʻi-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|