|Branding||Lifting Up Jesus|
|Frequency||89.7 FM MHz|
|HAAT||100 meters (330 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||We Lift Up Jesus|
|Owner||Cornerstone Community Radio, Inc.|
|Sister stations||WJWR, WLWJ, WRLJ|
WLUJ is the flagship station of Cornerstone Community Radio, Inc. as well as the "WLUJ Family of Stations".  The "WLUJ Family of Stations" includes four full power transmitters and five low powered translators.  Full powered stations that carry WLUJ's programming include; 90.3 WJWR in Bloomington, Illinois, 88.1 WLWJ in Petersburg, Illinois, and 88.3 WRLJ in White Hall, Illinois.  As of 2018 [update], WLUJ is managed by Joey Krol, who worked for other Christian stations, including WIBI and WGNN. 
WLUJ's programming consists of Christian talk and teaching, as well as Christian music. Christian talk and teaching programs heard on WLUJ include; Turning Point with David Jeremiah, Love Worth Finding with Adrian Rogers, Thru the Bible with J. Vernon McGee, In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley, Insight for Living with Chuck Swindoll, Revive our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Grace to You with John MacArthur, Focus on the Family, and In the Market with Janet Parshall. 
WLUJ began broadcasting on March 17, 1987, and originally broadcast at 97.7 MHz in Petersburg, Illinois (now WQLZ), serving the Springfield area.   89.7 began broadcasting on May 24, 1995, and held the call sign WLGM.   The station's call sign stood for "We Love Gospel Music" and it aired inspirational music weekdays and southern gospel weekends.  In 2000, WLWJ 88.1 began broadcasting in Petersburg, Illinois.  In 2001, 97.7 was sold to Long-Nine, Inc. and WLUJ moved to 89.7.   In 2003, WRLJ began broadcasting in White Hall, Illinois.  In 2011, WJWR began broadcasting in Bloomington, Illinois, and serves the Bloomington-Normal area, as well as Pontiac, Illinois.  
|City of license||
|WJWR||90.3||Bloomington, Illinois||18,000||99.7 m (327 ft)||B1||FCC|
|WLWJ||88.1||Petersburg, Illinois||6,000||100 m (330 ft)||A||FCC|
|WRLJ||88.3||White Hall, Illinois||2,000||75 m (246 ft)||A||FCC|
|City of license||
|W261CQ||100.1||Decatur, Illinois||99||32.2 m (106 ft)||D||FCC|
|W261AF||100.1||Lincoln, Illinois||55||56.8 m (186 ft)||D||FCC|
|W228BB||93.5||Jacksonville, Illinois||120||33 m (108 ft)||D||FCC|
|W228BG||93.5||Beardstown, Illinois||27||64.1 m (210 ft)||D||FCC|
|W284BT||104.7||Bloomington, Illinois||38||56.9 m (187 ft)||D||FCC|
- "WLUJ Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved October 26, 2018.
- " History of Cornerstone Community Radio, Inc.", WLUJ. Retrieved October 27, 2018.
- " Station Information", WLUJ. Retrieved October 26, 2018.
- " Our Staff", WLUJ. Retrieved October 26, 2018.
- " Program Schedule", WLUJ. Retrieved October 26, 2018.
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 1989, Broadcasting & Cable, 1989. p. B-96. Retrieved October 27, 2018.
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 1997, Broadcasting & Cable, 1997. p. B-144. Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- Call Sign History, fcc.gov. Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- "WLGM - We Love Gospel Music". WLGM. Archived from the original on January 27, 1999. Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- " Public Notice Comment", fcc.gov. Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- " Predicted coverage area for WJWR 90.3 FM, Bloomington, IL", radio-locator. Retrieved October 27, 2018.
- WLUJ's official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WLUJ
- Radio-Locator information on WLUJ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WLUJ