Orlando, Florida |
|City||Orlando (relocated from Ocala, Florida)|
Digital: 25 (
Virtual: 50 ( PSIP)
|Owner||DTV America Corporation|
|Founded||September 28, 2010|
First air date
Former call signs
Former channel number(s)
|50 (UHF, 2015-2019)|
|Infomercials (on DT1)|
|HAAT||315 feet (96 m)|
WFEF-LD is a digital low-powered television station located in Orlando, Florida, USA. The station is owned and operated by DTV America Corporation. The station is a Comet network affiliate whose digital signal is broadcast over UHF channel 25, but consumer television receivers display the station's channel number as Virtual channel 50 via PSIP. 
The station's construction permit was issued under the callsign of W50EF-D on September 2, 2010. The current WFEF-LD calls were adapted on March 11, 2013. 
In April 2017, Cheddar news TV channel started broadcasting over the air with DTV America, affiliating five stations including WFEF-LD with the network. Dunkin' Donuts, a Cheddar advertiser, was handing out free digital antennas at events in the stations' markets to publicize the over the air launch. 
|Channel||Video||Aspect||PSIP Short Name||Programming|
- "Digital TV Market Listing for WFEF". RabbitEars.Info. Retrieved May 12, 2019.
- Digital TV Market Listing for WFEF-LD
- RabbitEars Transmitter coordinates for WFEF-LD.
- Bouma, Luke (April 18, 2017). "A Cup of Coffee With a Side of Antenna TV? - Cord Cutters News". Cord Cutters News. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- WFEF in the FCC's TV station database
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on WFEF-TV
- DTV America