Peachtree Hills is a neighborhood within the Buckhead district of Atlanta, Georgia. It primarily contains residential buildings, however, commercial buildings are scattered throughout the neighborhood. Peachtree Battle Shopping Center is located within the borders of Peachtree Hills.
Peachtree Hills' geographical borders are Peachtree Road on the west, Lindbergh Drive on the north, Amtrak/ freight rail lines on the east, and Peachtree Creek on the south. Other neighborhoods that border Peachtree Hills include: Peachtree Battle Alliance, Peachtree Heights West, Peachtree Heights East, Garden Hills, Lindbergh/Morosgo, and Armour.
Peachtree Hills was subdivided from farmland in 1910. It was originally a streetcar suburb of Atlanta in the early 20th century.
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport is approximately 15 miles south of the neighborhood.
Peachtree Hills is within walking distance of the Lindbergh Center station, which provides access to MARTA's Red and Gold rapid transit lines, as well as select bus routes. Lindbergh Center station provides Peachtree Hills residents with direct, convenient, and economical access to the Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport through the MARTA Red and Gold rapid transit lines.
Construction on the Clifton Corridor is expected to begin in 2022. The Clifton Corridor will be a boon to residents of Peachtree Hills. Light rail is expected to run from Lindbergh Center station to Avondale station and provide Peachtree Hills residents with convenient access to Emory University and Your DeKalb Farmers Market.
The Atlanta Beltline northside trail will eventually run near Peachtree Hills, bringing light-rail and easier access to Lindbergh Center station and Armour to the south.
The following private schools are located near Peachtree Hills:
- Christ the King School (K-8)
- Atlanta International School (PK-12)
- Dar Un-Noor School (PK-8)
- Heritage Preparatory School (PK-8)
- Midtown International School (K-8)
- Atlanta Montessori International School (PK-9)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School (K-8)
- Torah Day School of Atlanta (K-8)
- Yeshiva Ohr Yisrael of Atlanta (9-12)
- The Richard and Jean Katz High School for Girls (9-12)
- Ben Franklin Academy (9-12)
Residents of Peachtree Hills also enjoy close proximity to the many colleges and universities in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
The following amenities are located within the borders of Peachtree Hills:
- Chevron (open 24 hours)
- Peachtree Hills Park, a public park hosting tennis courts, a playground, community gardens, picnic tables, and a softball field.
- Peachtree Hills Recreation Center
- Another Broken Egg Cafe
- Cafe Lapin
- J. Christopher's
- Jalisco Restaurant
- KR SteakBar
- Maki Fresh
- Pasta Vino
- Treehouse Restaurant and Pub
- Veda Juice
- Whitehall Tavern
- Zoes Kitchen
- Ace Hardware
- Acoustech Music Productions
- Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC)
- Design Galleria Kitchen and Bath Studio
- Peachtree Hills Cleaners
- pH Wine Merchant
- South of Market
- The European Collection
- Duralee Fabrics
- Galleries at Peachtree Hills
- Mrs. Howard
- Jacqueline Adams Antiques
- Parish Kohanim Photography
- FORME Studios
- Tracyb Hair Studio
- Witzlib Training
- Nadeau - Furniture with a Soul
- Holeman & Finch Bottle Shop
- Gramercy Home
- Richards Variety Store
- Rite Aid
- OshKosh B'gosh
- J. McLaughlin
- LaRo Jewelers
- EcoHome Fine Gifts & Home Decor
- Natural Body Spa and Shop
- The Childrens Shop
- Cabe and Cato
- Nail Shadow
- Junko Hair Studio
- Club Pilates
- Buckhead Wright's Florist
- Peachtree Battle Antiques & Interiors