National Register of Historic Places listings in Nantucket County, Massachusetts
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Nantucket County, Massachusetts.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Nantucket County, Massachusetts, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map. 
There are 4 properties listed on the National Register in the county, including 2 National Historic Landmarks. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register ||Image||Date listed ||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Brant Point Light Station||September 28, 1987
|Brant Pt.||Nantucket town||1856 lighthouse at the entrance to Nantucket Harbor|
|2||Jethro Coffin House||November 24, 1968
|Sunset Hill||Nantucket town||The oldest house on the island|
|3||Nantucket Historic District||November 13, 1966
|Nantucket Island||Historic district encompassing the entire island, as well as the small islands of Tuckernuck and Muskeget.|
|4||Sankaty Head Light||October 15, 1987
|Sankaty Head, Nantucket Island||Siasconset||1860 lighthouse at the eastern point of the island|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Nantucket Light||April 28, 1982|
|1986||Nantucket, Massachusetts||Also known as Great Point Light. The original toppled in a storm in March 1984; it was replaced with a replica in 1986.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Nantucket County, Massachusetts.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Massachusetts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Massachusetts
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 8, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.