National Register of Historic Places listings in Marlboro County, South Carolina
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Marlboro County, South Carolina.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Marlboro County, South Carolina, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map. 
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register ||Image||Date listed ||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Appin||June 28, 1982
U.S. Route 15; also U.S. Routes 15/
401, W., approximately 1 mile southwest of Bennettsville||Bennettsville||Second set of boundaries represents a boundary increase of October 3, 2007|
|2||Bennettsville Historic District||April 20, 1978
|Irregular pattern along Main St. from Everett to Lindsey and from Parsonage to Murchison; also Clyde St. between Main and Market Sts.||Bennettsville||Second set of boundaries represents a boundary increase of June 3, 1993|
|3||Clio Historic District||July 16, 1979
|South Carolina Highways
|4||Jennings-Brown House||February 23, 1972
|121 S. Marlboro St.||Bennettsville|
|5||Magnolia||March 14, 1973
|508 E. Main St.||Bennettsville|
|6||Manship Farmstead||June 4, 1997
|2601 Manship Rd.||Tatum|
|7||McLaurin House||March 24, 1978
|East of Clio on
South Carolina Highway 40||Clio|
|8||McLaurin-Roper-McColl Farmstead||January 20, 2012
|1104 Laurin Willis Rd.||Clio|
|9||Pegues Place||January 25, 1971
|North of Wallace, off
U.S. Route 1||Wallace|
|10||Robertson-Easterling-McLaurin House||April 5, 1984
|West of Bennettsville off
South Carolina Highway 912||Bennettsville|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Marlboro County, South Carolina.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in South Carolina
- National Register of Historic Places listings in South Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 31, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.