National Register of Historic Places listings in Lee County, Mississippi
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Lee County, Mississippi.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Lee County, Mississippi, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map. 
There are 23 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register ||Image||Date listed ||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Baldwyn Historic District ||July 20, 2011
|Roughly along E. & W. Main Sts. & N. & S. 2nd Ave.||Baldwyn|
|2||Brice's Cross Roads National Battlefield Site||October 15, 1966
|6 miles west of Baldwyn on
Mississippi Highway 370||Baldwyn|
|3||Barlow Burrow House||March 1, 1984
|157 N. 2nd St.||Saltillo|
|4||Carnation Milk Factory||August 20, 2009
|520 Carnation St.||Tupelo|
|5||R.C. Clark House||November 5, 2010
|215 N. Church St.||Tupelo|
|6||Downtown Tupelo Historic District||June 2, 2014
|Roughly bounded by Jefferson, Madison. N. Front, & Kansas City Southern RR.||Tupelo|
|7||First Methodist Church||March 15, 1990
|412 W. Main St.||Tupelo|
|8||R.F. Goodlett House||April 3, 1992
|9||Highland Circle Historic District||March 20, 2006
|Highland Circle neighborhood, including parts of N. Madison St., Highland Circle, Oak Grove Rd., and W. Jackson St.||Tupelo|
|10||Lee County Courthouse||April 3, 1992
|Court St. between Spring and Broadway||Tupelo|
|11||Mill Village Historic District||April 3, 1992
|Roughly bounded by the
Illinois Central and
St. Louis – San Francisco railroad tracks and Chestnut and Green Sts.||Tupelo|
|12||Mutt-Thomason Site||August 31, 1978
|13||North Broadway Historic District||October 31, 1985
|300 block of N. Broadway St.||Tupelo|
|14||North Church Primary School||April 3, 1992
|Southwestern corner of the junction of Church and Jackson Sts.||Tupelo|
|15||Old Superintendent's House, Tupelo Fish Hatchery||July 14, 1992
|111 Elizabeth St.||Tupelo|
|16||Peoples Bank and Trust Company||August 24, 1978
|211 Main St.||Tupelo|
|17||South Church Street Historic District||April 3, 1992
|602-713 S. Church St.||Tupelo|
|18||Spain House||March 21, 2011
|553 W. Main St.||Tupelo|
|19||F.L. Spight House||April 3, 1992
|363 N. Broadway||Tupelo|
|20||Stewart-Anderson House||June 24, 1994
|433 N. Church St.||Tupelo|
|21||Tombigbee State Park||March 25, 1999
Mississippi Highway 2 off
U.S. Highway 78, southeast of Tupelo||Tupelo|
|22||Tupelo Homesteads||February 7, 1997
|County Roads 657 and 665 and County Drive 647, south of its junction with the Natchez Trace Parkway||Tupelo|
|23||Tupelo National Battlefield||October 15, 1966
Mississippi Highway 6 about 1 mile west of its junction with
U.S. Route 45||Tupelo|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Lee County, Mississippi.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Mississippi
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Mississippi
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 21, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Weekly list of actions taken on properties: 7/18/11 through 7/22/11". National Park Service. July 29, 2011. Retrieved September 14, 2012.