National Register of Historic Places listings in Arizona
This is a directory of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Arizona. There are about fourteen hundred listed sites in the state, and each of its fifteen counties has at least ten listings on the National Register. Forty-five of the state's sites are further designated as National Historic Landmarks.
|Apache - Cochise - Coconino - Gila - Graham - Greenlee - La Paz - Maricopa ( Phoenix) - Mohave - Navajo - Pima - Pinal - Santa Cruz - Yavapai ( Prescott) - Yuma|
The following are approximate tallies of current listings in Arizona on the National Register of Historic Places. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008  and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site.  There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings, and the counts here are not official. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Arizona.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arizona
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Arizona
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 21, 2020.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
- The following sites are listed in multiple counties: Coolidge Dam (Gila and Pinal), El Camino Del Diablo (Pima and Yuma), Fossil Creek Bridge (Gila and Yavapai), Kentucky Camp Historic District (Pima and Santa Cruz), Los Robles Archeological District (Pima and Pinal), Sierra Bonita Ranch (Cochise and Graham)