Legends in Concert
Legends in Concert is a live tribute artist production with shows primarily located in Las Vegas, Nevada, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Branson, Missouri, Mashantucket, Connecticut, Waikiki, Hawaii and Atlantic City, New Jersey. Legends in Concert features live concerts paying tribute to musical icons of today and yesterday. The show boasts a wide collection of musical tribute artists who resemble and sing like the original artists while being backed by a live band and dancers. Performances are scheduled year round across the globe and its five primary locations in the United States.
Legends in Concert was founded in 1983 in Las Vegas, Nevada. During that same year, Legends' first show was performed at the Imperial Palace Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. The show is currently owned and produced by On Stage Entertainment, Inc. 2013 marked the 30th Anniversary for Legends in Concert entertainment productions.
The Legends in Concert show has expanded its production to The Legends in Concert Theater in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater in Branson, Missouri; Norwegian Cruise Lines newest ship Norwegian Epic; Blue Chip Casino, Hotel and Spa in Michigan City, IN; Coushatta Casino in Kinder, LA; Royal Hawaiian Center in Waikiki, Hawaii; Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, CT; and Bally's Atlantic City in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
In 2013, Legends in Concert furthered its partnership with Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc. a joint venture, full-scale touring production presenting a US national tour called Elvis Lives. The tour presents the music of Elvis throughout the many phases of his career in a live concert featuring 4 Elvis tribute artists. More information on touring dates can be found by visiting Elvis Live Tour.
The pilot production of Legends in Concert in Las Vegas, Nevada, moved from its original location at the Imperial Palace and Hotel Casino to Harrah's Las Vegas on February 23, 2009.  In February 2013, Legends in Concert moved to The Flamingo Las Vegas. 
The Surfside Beach, SC show, which had been in that location since 1995, moved to the former Club Kryptonite location next to Planet Hollywood at Broadway at the Beach in nearby Myrtle Beach, South Carolina after its final show in the former location on October 6, 2010. 
Legends has begun experimenting with international performances. As of 2016, Legends had touring performances, but no permanent international venues. 
Legends original cast and crew in 1983 included Producer Director : John Stewart. Co Director : Nelson Foster. Laser Direction and effects : Frederick Lord. Spot light operator: Stewart Pitz. Stage Manager: Ron. Multi media operator: Paul Avalous. Chief stage hand: Dusty. Lighting board operator and direction : Karen. Imperial Palace liaison for stage : Dave Hamilton. Cast: Elvis impersonator: Jonathan Vanbrana. Janis Joplin: Sherry Ray. Buddy Holley: George Trillinger. and many more fine artists
- 2007 Tribute Show of the Year – Myrtle Beach Herald
- 2004, 2005 Celebrity Impersonation Show of The Year – 2004 Myrtle Beach Herald[ permanent dead link] 2005 Myrtle Beach Herald[ permanent dead link]
- March 15–20, 2004, proclaimed as "Legends in Concert Week" in honor of the theater's 10th anniversary 
- 2009, 2010 voted Best Live Music Venue by WMBF-TV Viewers – Myrtle Beach, SC. 
- 2011 voted 3rd Place Best Live Music Venue Myrtle Beach, South Carolina by WMBF-TV viewers 
- "ShopElvis Official Store | Shop Elvis Presley Merchandise". ShopElvis Official Store | Shop Elvis Presley Merchandise. Retrieved Sep 6, 2019.
- Feldberg, Sarah (Feb 24, 2009). "At a Legends parade, who drives the golf cart? Elvis, of course - Las Vegas Sun Newspaper". lasvegassun.com. Retrieved Sep 6, 2019.
- "Las Vegas". Condé Nast Traveler. Retrieved Sep 6, 2019.
- Spring, Jake (2010-10-01). "Legends in Concert moving to Myrtle Beach from Surfside Beach". The Sun News. Archived from the original on 2011-01-02. Retrieved 2010-10-01.
- Desk, BWW News. "LEGENDS IN CONCERT Coming to Melbourne". BroadwayWorld.com. Retrieved Sep 6, 2019.
- "Legends in Concert Week- 03/15 – 03/20, 2004". PRWeb. Retrieved Sep 6, 2019.
- "Legends In Concert - WMBFNews Best of the Grand Strand". myrtlebeach.cityvoter.com. Retrieved Sep 6, 2019.