Las Vegas Thunderbirds
|Las Vegas Thunderbirds|
|City||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|League||United States Premier Hockey League|
|Home arena||SoBe Ice Arena|
Corey St. Germain
|General manager||Bill Modrich|
|Head coach||Dave Hrysky|
The Las Vegas Thunderbirds are a junior ice hockey team in the United States Premier Hockey League (USPHL). The Thunderbirds play their home games at the SoBe Ice Arena beginning with the 2019–20 season.
Team ownership includes Corey St. Germain, while its president is former NHL player John Marks. A first-round selection (ninth overall) in the 1968 NHL Entry Draft by the Chicago Blackhawks, Marks has coached at the junior level as well as professional hockey. He retired from coaching in 2015 after four seasons leading the Fargo Force of the United States Hockey League. 
|2019–20||51||26||22||2||1||83 [a]||194||146||605||3rd of 5, Western
11th of 20, WSHL
- The WSHL awards 3pts for a win, 2pts for an overtime win, and 1pt for an overtime loss.
- "Las Vegas adds Thunderbirds hockey team". Western States Hockey League. February 14, 2019.
- "WSHL returning to Las Vegas with new Thunderbirds franchise". California Rubber Magazine. March 26, 2019.
- "Las Vegas Thunderbirds to play at SoBe Ice Arena in 2019-20". Vegas Hockey. February 22, 2019.
- "Force Coach John Marks Announces Retirement". United States Hockey League. April 14, 2015.
- "United States Premier Hockey League Adds Eight New West Coast Member Organizations". USPHL. April 17, 2020.