Kings Mountain State Park
|Kings Mountain State Park|
The entrance on SC 161 to Kings Mountain State Park near Blacksburg, SC
|Nearest city||Kings Mountain, NC|
Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||6,885 acres (2,786.3 ha)|
|Camp sites||Packed gravel with electric and water as well as tent sites with central water.|
|Hiking trails||16 miles (26 km)|
|Other information||Features include: A miniature golf course, two fishing lakes, nature trails, a living history farm, jon boat, canoe, and cabin rentals|
Kings Mountain State Park Historic District
|Nearest city||Blacksburg, South Carolina|
|Area||6,883 acres (2,785.5 ha)|
|Architect||Civilian Conservation Corps; et al.|
|Architectural style||Late 19th And Early 20th Century American Movements, Other, Rustic Parkitecture|
|MPS||South Carolina State Parks MPS|
|NRHP reference No.||08000185 |
|Added to NRHP||March 14, 2008|
Kings Mountain State Park is a South Carolina state park located in the Piedmont region of South Carolina. It is situated in York County near the city of Blacksburg, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of Charlotte, North Carolina near Interstate 85.
This large hilly park includes the Living History Farm, which is representative of a typical early 19th-century Piedmont farm. It includes a barn, cotton gin, blacksmith, and carpenter shop.
6,141 acres (2,485 ha) of this park were donated in 1934 by the U.S. Government. An additional 744 acres (301 ha) were donated and purchased in 1995. The park was largely developed by the Civilian Conservation Corps.    The Kings Mountain State Park Historic District was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 2008. 
- Admission, $3 adults; $1.50 SC seniors; $1 children age 6-15; age 5 & younger free
- Camping, $17 – $22 per day
- Fishing boat rentals, $10.00 per half day & $20.00 per full day
- Open-air museum
- List of South Carolina state parks
- National Register of Historic Places listings in South Carolina
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. November 2, 2013.
- About This Park - Kings Mountain State Park - South Carolina Parks
- Kings Mountain State Park
- Dunn, Kristina; Al Hester (January 23, 2008). "Kings Mountain State Park Historic District" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Nomination and Inventory. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Kings Mountain State Park Historic District, Cherokee and York Counties (1277 Park Rd., Blacksburg vicinity)". National Register Properties in South Carolina. South Carolina Department of Archives and History. Retrieved 23 June 2012.