Hawaii Pacific Health
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2015) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hawaii Pacific Health was formed in December 2001 with the merger of four hospitals: Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, Pali Momi Medical Center (formerly Kapiolani Medical Center at Pali Momi), Straub Clinic & Hospital, and Wilcox Memorial Hospital. It is the largest private healthcare organization in Hawaii. 
Hawaii Pacific Health has plans to open a $3.1 million medical clinic in summer 2019 in the Aeo residential tower in Kaka'ako. Hawaii Pacific Health also plans to open similar clinics in Kapolei at Ka Makana Alii, Kuono Marketplace in Kahala, and on Kauai.  
- Hawaii Pacific Health is affiliated with the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine and Hawaii Pacific University.
- Hawaii Pacific Health is a member of the Cancer Research Center of Hawaii Consortium
- "Outpatient volume fuels Hawaii Pacific Health's FY14 gains". Modern Healthcare. 2007-02-07. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- Hrushka, Anna (September 6, 2018). "Hawaii Pacific Health to open $3.1M clinic at Ward Village". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- Magin, Janis L. (May 24, 2019). "Hawaii Pacific Health opening 3 new clinics in July". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-05-28.