This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. ( Learn how and when to remove these template messages)( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||non-profit health system|
|Metro Atlanta and other parts of Georgia|
|Jonathan S. Lewin (CEO)|
|17,000 (September 2017)|
Emory Healthcare, part of Emory University, is the largest health care system in the state of Georgia.[ citation needed] It comprises ten hospitals, the Emory Clinic and more than 250 provider locations.  The Emory Healthcare Network, established in 2011, is the largest clinically integrated network in Georgia with more than 2,800 physicians concentrating in 70 different subspecialties.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Emory University Hospital at Wesley Woods
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory Rehabilitation Hospital
- Emory University Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital
- Emory Long Term Acute Care
Emory Clinic is the outpatient physician practice of the Emory Healthcare system.
Emory Healthcare has relationships with the Atlanta VA Medical Center, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Grady Memorial Hospital, and MinuteClinics in the Atlanta area. In 2015, Emory Healthcare's Veterans Program received a $15 million grant from Wounded Warrior Project to expand its outpatient services and become a partner of the Warrior Care Network as a PTSD treatment center. 
- Emory University Hospital (including Emory University Hospital at Wesley Woods and Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital) was ranked #1 in metro Atlanta and in Georgia by U.S. News and World Report in 2012, 2013 and 2014. 
- Emory Healthcare is the only academic medical institution to ever have had two hospitals ranked in the national top ten for quality by the University Health System Consortium (UHC). In 2013, Emory University Hospital was ranked #2 and Emory University Hospital Midtown was ranked #3. In 2014, these hospitals remained in the top quartile, with Emory University Hospital ranking #2 and Emory University Hospital Midtown ranking #22.
- Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University is Georgia’s only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center. 
- Emory University Hospital and Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital have both received Magnet recognition by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Emory University Hospital received Magnet accreditation in 2014; the same year Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital received its fifth consecutive accreditation, making it one of only three hospitals in the world to be accredited five times. 
- Emory University Hospital was the first hospital in the United States to ever treat patients with known Ebola virus disease. To date, four patients with Ebola virus disease have been successfully treated at this facility. It has been designated by the White House as one of the country’s Ebola treatment centers. 
- Emory Healthcare. "Emory Healthcare Network". Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- Hudson, Phil (June 5, 2015). "Wounded Warrior Project taps Emory's Veterans Program to take part in national medical care network". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2017-03-29.
- "Rankings". health.usnews.com. Retrieved 2019-05-27.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-12-29. Retrieved 2014-12-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title ( link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-07-21. Retrieved 2014-12-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title ( link)
- "Archive-It - News Releases". archive-it.org.