This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2007) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||New York, New York, US|
|George Cooney ( CEO)|
Number of employees
EUE/Screen Gems Ltd. is an American film and television studio production company that owns and operates facilities in Wilmington, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; and Miami, Florida.  The company collaborates with other studios and producers for the development, production, marketing and distribution of entertainment for feature film, television, and digital content.
In 1965, Columbia Pictures acquired a fifty percent interest in the New York-based commercial production company EUE (Elliot, Unger and Elliot); Mike Elliot and brother Steve Elliot directed while William Unger handled the business end. The commercial company was incorporated into Screen Gems (the then television production division of Columbia Pictures) and renamed "EUE/Screen Gems".
In 1982, Columbia Pictures was sold to Coca-Cola. At that time EUE/Screen Gems and the New York production facility were sold to longtime Columbia Pictures executive George Cooney.
In 1984, producer Dino De Laurentiis purchased a studio facility in Wilmington. It operated under the name DEG ( De Laurentiis Entertainment Group), until 1990 when it was purchased by Carolco Pictures.
In 1996, EUE/Screen Gems would acquire the Wilmington Studios from Carolco (which entered bankruptcy proceedings) and renamed it EUE/Screen Gems Studios. In May 2009 EUE/Screen Gems Studios opened a 10th "Dream Stage" in Wilmington. The studio is a 37,500-square-foot (3,480 m2) columnless structure with a 50x50x6 foot 90,000 gallon special effects water tank.
In 2010, EUE/Screen Gems signed a 50-year lease with the City of Atlanta, Georgia to use the historic Lakewood Fairgrounds as a film and TV production studio.  In addition to refurbishing and using the historic structures already on the property, the company has built a 37,500-square-foot (3,480 m2) sound stage. A number of television series, films and commercials have already been filmed, or are currently filmed, at the new studio.
- The CW Television Network show One Tree Hill, The WB's Dawson's Creek and over 300 films, commercials and television projects have been shot at the Wilmington studios.  Other productions produced in Wilmington include CBS's Under the Dome, HBO's Eastbound and Down, and the Fox Network's Sleepy Hollow; plus 2013 box office #1 films Iron Man 3, The Conjuring, and We're the Millers.
- Rachael Ray (TV series) is produced for Harpo Productions and distributed by CBS Television Distribution at the New York facility which has also hosted hundreds of productions since 1965.
- Brandon Lee was killed at the Wilmington studios following a firearms malfunction during filming for The Crow. 
- "EUE/Screen Gems | Film Studios & Sound Stages in Atlanta, Wilmington NC, Miami". euescreengems.com. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "Wilmington NC Studios | Hosted 400 Productions, Iron Man 3". euescreengems.com. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "Brandon Lee killed on set". Variety. 1993-04-01. Retrieved 2019-03-19.