|Look up bureau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Public administration offices of various kinds
- Government agencies of various kinds
- News bureau, an office for gathering or distributing news, generally for a given geographical location
- Bureau (European Parliament), the administrative organ of the Parliament of the European Union
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, the leading internal law enforcement agency in the United States
- Service bureau, a company which provides business services for a fee
- Citizens Advice Bureau, a network of independent UK charities that give free, confidential help to people for money, legal, consumer and other problems
- Desk, a piece of furniture, typically a table used for office work
- Chest of drawers, a piece of furniture that has multiple, stacked, parallel drawers
- The Bureau, English New Wave soul music group
- The Bureau (TV series), original title: Le Bureau des Légendes, a French political thriller series
- Le Bureau, a 2006 French adaptation of the British television series The Office
- Bureau (surname)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bureau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.