Three Angels Broadcasting Network
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||November 15, 1984|
|Founder||Danny and Linda Shelton|
|United States, Canada, Caribbean, Philippines, Russia, Kenya, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Papua New Guinea, India, Martinique, Australia, United Kingdom|
|Part of a series on|
The Three Angels Broadcasting Network, or 3ABN, is a Seventh-day Adventist television and radio network which broadcasts religious and health-oriented programming, based in West Frankfort, Illinois, United States. Although it is not formally tied to any particular church or denomination, much of its programming teaches Adventist doctrine and many of its personnel are members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. 
Three Angels Broadcasting Network is located in West Frankfort, Illinois.  In July 2017, 3ABN announced the sale of 60 low-powered television (LPTV) stations and 10 LPTV construction permits to Edge Spectrum.  In October 2017, 3ABN announced the sale of 14 LPTV stations to HC2 Holdings. 
The stated goal of 3ABN's programming is a blend of family and social programs, health and lifestyle, gospel music, and a wide variety of Bible-based presentations.
3ABN maintains several distinct subchannels, separated by language and format.
- 3ABN (the flagship service with a mixture of programs from the other subchannels)
- 3ABN Proclaim! (all- televangelism)
- 3ABN Latino Network (Spanish language)
- 3ABN Latino Radio Network (Spanish language)
- 3ABN Radio Network
- 3ABN Radio Music Channel
- 3ABN Russia (Russian language)
- 3ABN Russia Radio Network (Russian language)
- 3ABN Français Network (French language)
- 3ABN International Network (partial simulcast of the main 3ABN with some foreign programming)
- 3ABN Dare to Dream Network ("urban Christian lifestyle")
- 3ABN Kids Network ( children's programming, also covers the network's E/I liabilities)
- 3ABN Praise Him Music Network ( worship music)
- 3ABN Australia Radio Network
As of early 2009, 3ABN's main TV channel had 69% original programming; 3ABN Latino had 67% original programming; and 3ABN Russia had 100% original programming. 
The 3ABN International network has the same/similar lineup of programs as 3ABN's flagship network. 3ABN International carries "3ABN Now", the flagship program and some other programming produced by 3ABN Australia.
Not only 3ABN produced their programming at their World Headquarters in West Frankfort, Illinois, 3ABN also produces and carries their programming in their world branches at Three Angels Russian Evangelism Centre in Nizhny Novgorod in Russia and 3ABN Australia Production Centre in Morisset, New South Wales in Australia.
3ABN television networks are available viewing through various ways and platforms like international satellites including DISH Network (United States), local downlink stations (United States), cable television, Internet, YouTube, Facebook, 3ABN mobile app with Apple and Android mobile devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, MySDATV, Apple TV (4th and 5th Generation and future), FaithStream (Australia), Verizon FiOS, Truli, Vision TV UK (United Kingdom), Transvision NetWork (France, Antilles-Guyana and Reunion), VAST Satellite (Australia), Click TV (Papua New Guinea), Sky Direct (Philippines). 3ABN radio networks are available listening through local radio stations, international satellites, 3ABN mobile app with Apple and Android mobile devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, MySDATV, Apple TV, FaithStream (Australia) FaithStream and the Internet.
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- List of Three Angels Broadcasting Network affiliates
- Three Angels' Messages
- About 3ABN, 3abn.org. Retrieved 11 June 2020.
"About Us – Three Angels Broadcasting Network".
3abn.org. Retrieved January 5, 2012. External link in
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-12-22. Retrieved 2017-12-21.CS1 maint: archived copy as title ( link)
- "3ABN Deals Away 14 LPTV Properties - Radio & Television Business Report". 13 October 2017.
- Catch the Vision magazine, Silver Anniversary Edition (2009), published by 3ABN.