Stan Sheriff Center
The Aloha Dome
|Former names||Special Events Arena (1994–1998)|
|Location||1355 Lower Campus Drive|
Honolulu, Hawaii, 96822-2312
Latitude and Longitude:
|Owner||University of Hawaii at Manoa|
|Operator||University of Hawaii at Manoa|
|Broke ground||December 1992|
|Opened||October 21, 1994|
|Construction cost||$32.24 million|
($56.3 million in 2020 dollars )
|Architect||Kauahikaua and Chun (Honolulu)|
Heery Architects (Atlanta)
|General contractor||Charles Pankow Builders, Ltd. |
Hawaii Rainbow Wahine (women's basketball, women's volleyball)|
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (men's basketball, men's volleyball)
Diamond Head Classic
The SimpliFi Arena at the Stan Sheriff Center is a 10,300-seat multi-purpose arena in Honolulu CDP,  City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii, on the campus of the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Initially named the Special Events Arena when it opened in 1994, the arena was renamed in 1998 after Stan Sheriff (1932–1993), a former UH athletic director who lobbied for its construction.
The arena was renamed after Bank of Hawaii secured naming rights to the arena on a 10-year, $5-million contract on November 12, 2020. 
The Diamond Head Classic midseason college basketball tournament is held at the arena annually since December 2009,  and the annual regional FIRST Robotics Competition has been held there since 2010.
On May 12, 1998, the Miss Universe pageant was held at the Center.  As Hawaii's largest indoor arena, the Stan Sheriff Center is the site of many major concert tours in Honolulu. Concert capacity is 11,000 for an end-stage show and 11,300 for a center-stage show.
World Championship Wrestling used the Stan Sheriff Center as its Hawaiian stop from 1994 until the organization folded in 2001.
The arena hosted two NBA preseason games between the Los Angeles Lakers and Utah Jazz on October 4 and 6, 2015. Both were designated as Lakers home games; the Jazz swept the short series, winning the second game in overtime.
The arena again hosted two NBA preseason games between the Los Angeles Clippers and Toronto Raptors on October 1 and 3, 2017. Toronto ended up winning the first game, while the Clippers won the second game. The Clippers returned in 2018 for a preseason game against the Sydney Kings. The Clippers once more hosted 2 more preseason games in 2019 one against the Houston Rockets on October 3, 2019 which Houston won and another against the Shanghai Sharks on October 6, 2019 which the Clippers won.
- 1634 to 1699: McCusker, J. J. (1992). How Much Is That in Real Money? A Historical Price Index for Use as a Deflator of Money Values in the Economy ofthe United States: Addenda et Corrigenda (PDF). American Antiquarian Society. 1700-1799: McCusker, J. J. (1992). How much is that in real money?: a historical price index for use as a deflator of money values in the economy of the United States (PDF). American Antiquarian Society. 1800–present: Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. "Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–". Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- Torres, Maria (June 1, 1993). "30: Charles Pankow Builders Ltd. (Corporate Anniversaries) (Company Profile)". Hawaii Business. Archived from the original on March 29, 2015. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- " Honolulu CDP, HI Archived 2008-02-18 at the Wayback Machine." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on May 21, 2009.
- "Bank of Hawaii Sponsors Naming Rights for Stan Sheriff Center".
- "Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic".
- Pageant has isles sitting pretty
- Official page for the Stan Sheriff Center from the UH Athletics web site