My Woman, My Woman, My Wife
|"My Woman, My Woman, My Wife"|
|Single by Marty Robbins|
|from the album My Woman, My Woman, My Wife|
|B-side||"Martha Ellen Jenkins"|
|Released||January 23, 1970|
|Marty Robbins singles chronology|
"My Woman, My Woman, My Wife" is a song written and recorded by American country music artist Marty Robbins. It was released in January 1970 as the first single and title track from the album My Woman, My Woman, My Wife. The song was Robbins' 14th number one on the country chart. The single spent a single week at number one and spent a total of 15 weeks on the country charts.  The song won the Grammy Award for Best Country Song in 1971.
|Australia ( Kent Music Report) ||98|
|US Hot Country Songs ( Billboard) ||1|
|US Billboard Hot 100 ||42|
|Canadian RPM Country Tracks||1|
|Canadian RPM Top Singles||35|
|Canadian RPM Adult Contemporary Tracks||38|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard) ||11|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 294.
- Kent, David (1993). Australian Chart Book 1970–1992 (illustrated ed.). St Ives, N.S.W.: Australian Chart Book. p. 253. ISBN 0-646-11917-6.
- "Marty Robbins Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "Marty Robbins Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Hot Country Songs – Year-End 1970". Billboard. Retrieved July 24, 2021.