Holly in the Hills
|Holly in the Hills|
|Compilation album by|
|Recorded||1954–1958 and 1964-1965|
|Studio||Norman Petty Studios in Clovis, New Mexico|
|Buddy Holly and Bob Montgomery chronology|
Holly in the Hills is a compilation album by American rock and roll singer Buddy Holly, including songs featuring Bob Montgomery originally released under "Buddy & Bob". The album was released as an LP record in both mono and stereo formats in January 1965.
Holly in the Hills was Buddy Holly's fifth posthumously released album and the fourth album to feature previously unreleased material. The original recordings were overdubbed by the Fireballs in 1964 and 1965.
The album was released on compact disc in 2002 by BGO Records in the UK. 
- " I Wanna Play House with You"
- "Door to My Heart"
- "Fool's Paradise"
- "I Gambled My Heart"
- "What to Do"
- "Down the Line"
- "Soft Place in My Heart"
- "Lonesome Tears"
- "Gotta Get You Near Me Blues"
- "Flower of My Heart"
- "You And I Are Through"
|UK Albums Chart ||13|
- Holly in the Hills at AllMusic
- Jones, Peter; Jopling, Norman (12 June 1965). "Buddy Holly: Holly In The Hills" (PDF). Record Mirror. No. 222. p. 8. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 April 2022. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- Buddy Holly - Holly In The Hills / Giant Retrieved April 12, 2017
- "Buddy Holly - Full Official Chart History". Official Charts Company. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 25 March 2017.